Last Updated: March 2023
How We Respect Your Privacy
Welcome to Softify OÜ! By signing up for one of the applications created by Softify OÜ or by using any of the services offered by Softify OÜ, you are agreeing to be bound by the following conditions.
Softify OÜ provides a complete invoicing platform that enables Shopify merchants to unify their invoicing activities. Among other features, this platform includes a range of tools for merchants to create and customize various document types like invoices, packing slips, credit notes, return labels, and shipping labels. Drag & Drop designer can also be used to create any kind of document type. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services will also be subject to this document.
Softify OÜ also provides an AI-powered personalization platform that marketers and e-commerce professionals use to deliver personalized shopping experiences across the web, and mobile without any technical knowledge. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services will also be subject to this document.
We reserve the right, from time to time, to modify, amend or restate this document or any other terms, rules, or conditions that are published on this website or on our applications. We will take reasonable steps to attempt to notify you of such amendments but you agree that such notice is not required and waive any right to dispute any term of the Agreement due to a prior amendment and/or failure to receive adequate notice. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with, the terms as amended, you are not authorized to use our applications. You will be deemed to have accepted the terms as amended if you continue to use our applications after any amendments are posted on our applications and/or the company website. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services or products, to anyone at any time.
These terms are a legally binding contract between you and Softify OÜ (collectively, “Softify”, "Softify Apps", "Easy Invoice+", "Easy Suggestions+" “we,” or “us”) regarding your use of our applications and services. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference if possible. In this Agreement, "you," "your", "merchant", "store owner", "Shopify user" and "Customer" will refer to you. If you are visiting, using, or registering for any Softify OÜ application or service on behalf of an entity or other organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that entity or organization and representing to Softify OÜ that you have the authority to bind that entity or organization to these Terms (and, in which case, the terms "you," "your", "merchant", "store owner", "Shopify user" and "Customer" will refer to that entity or organization).
Our Privacy Values and Promises
We at Softify OÜ care about your data and the trust it generates. Our goal is to provide you with a safe, secure and private experience when using our website or products. Consequently, we have implemented a policy that provides for the collection of certain personally identifiable information from users who visit our site and/or use our products. See below for details on what data we collect, how we use it and how you can limit its use and access.
Your information belongs to you>
Our commitment to data privacy means that we do not store any important data from our users on our servers. We carefully analyze what types of information we need to provide our services, and we try to limit the information we collect to only what we really need. Where possible, we delete or anonymize this information when we no longer need it. When building and improving our products, our engineers work closely with our privacy and security teams to build with privacy in mind. In all of this work, our guiding principle is that your information belongs to you, and we aim to only use your information to your benefit.
We protect your information from others
We are committed to protecting the personal information of our users. If a third party requests your personal information, we will refuse to share it unless you give us permission or we are legally required. When we are legally required to share your personal information, we will tell you in advance, unless we are legally forbidden.
We design our online services to help you gain new business and make informed choices, while protecting your customers' privacy, their security, and your own brand integrity
We know that privacy is an important issue for our users, so we try to build our products and services so they can easily be used in a privacy-friendly way. We also provide detailed instructions on how to use Softify OÜ applications and services in a privacy-preserving manner (e.g., how to configure your browser or our analytics tracker so as to not inadvertently reveal personal information).
By using the Service and Application, you hereby consent to our Terms. If you are not comfortable with any aspect of this document, you should immediately discontinue your access to our applications and services.
Personal Information Collection and Use
Softify Applications will collect personally identifiable information from the computer and browser during the process of an installation to provide you with the full benefits of the Softify Applications. This may include non-sensitive, personally identifiable information such as your name, phone number, email address and Shopify URL.
Our servers automatically record some anonymous information for statistical purposes about your usage of the Service and Application such as, the date and time of your visit, your IP address, device type and other technical information related to how the Services and Applications provide the services you have requested.
We will collect anonymous information about your usage of our Service and Application. Anonymous information does not identify you personally and is collected for us to analyze the performance of the Service and Application, improve the quality and effectiveness of the features, content, and functionality we provide through our Service and Application.
Personal Information Sharing
In some cases, we may share personal information with third parties. We only do this with your consent and as required by applicable law.
- Our Service providers assist us in meeting our day-to-day business operations needs, such as performing certain services and functions, e.g. hosting services, cloud services, email communication software, and email newsletter services. These parties will not and never sell your personal information other than the instructions given to them from us.
- Sometimes when we have some court orders, we may be required to share some personal information with our authorized professional advisors e.g. lawyers and accountants where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render on our behalf. We will protect your privacy as required by law.
- We may share your personal information with our counterparties and others assisting with the transfer to a successor or affiliate as part of or following a merger, acquisition, reorganization, financing, receivership, bankruptcy, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of our assets or transition of service to another provider.
- If we are directed by a court order to disclose your personal information for the purposes of compliance and protection, we will do so.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. However, you reserve the right to stop the sharing of your personal information as directed by the GDPR, please send us a message if you don’t want your personal information to be shared with our authorized third party.
We will only hold your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and as required by applicable law. We take reasonable steps to erase any Personal Data that we hold about you. When:
- We are not required or obligated by law, regulation, or court order to retain the information you provide.
If you have provided certain information to third parties in accordance with this Privacy Statement, retention of that information will be subject to the policies of the relevant third party.
Cookies and Beacons
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential to the operation of our application. They let us save your cookie preferences and keep the service secure. They're always on.
If you block cookies, we won't be able to save your preferences or identify you as a user when you navigate/use our applications.
- If you are concerned about cookies, you can opt out of them across different advertising networks through the Digital Advertising Alliance and Your Online Choices platforms. Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt out of Google Analytics across all applications. This is also available in the Chrome web store.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a feature available in many browsers that allows you to indicate a preference that applications should not track you. However, while DNT is available in many browsers, applications are not required to recognize its request, so it may not always work. DNT is available in browsers like Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera.
If you're interested in learning more about how private browsing works, visit the support pages for your browser.
Google Analytics is a third-party analytics service that allows us to understand how our app and services are used by our users. We may use third-party Analytics Providers like Google Analytics from time to time.
If you're interested in learning more about the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page by clicking here.
We take the protection of children's privacy very seriously. Our services and applications are not directed to children under 13 years of age, and we comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not collect personal information from any child under 13 years of age. If you believe that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately so we can delete it.
Your rights and Choices as provided under the GDPR
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to;
- If you would like to exercise the rights defined in this Section, please send a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to provide you with the best possible service, we may need some additional information from you.
- You are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. This means that you can stop us from processing your data in the future, but it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing based on your consent before the revocation.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by us. If so, you may request a more specific account of the data being processed by us. This includes, but is not limited to, information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data that are processed, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed, and where possible the envisaged period for which the data will be stored.
- As a data subject, you have the right to request that any inaccurate or incomplete information about you be corrected. We will rectify any such information without undue delay and inform you of this correction.
- If you decide that you do not wish to have your data processed any further, please send a request to email@example.com. We will erase your data immediately and inform you of this process. If mandatory provisions of law prevent such erasure, we will inform you without undue delay thereof.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Data. This means that we will not process it for any purpose or share it with third parties unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to do so, or you give us permission.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data.
Data Access Notice
If you are a citizen of any European Union country or a citizen from the United States, and you have questions about the accuracy of the information we have collected about you, please contact us to verify and update it. Unless we are permitted or required under applicable laws to refuse your access to such information, we will be happy to help you. You may email us for such a request at firstname.lastname@example.org